Sunday, April 29, 2007

On my first few weeks at the office, I find it a little bit hard for me to report and go to work... The changes in the environment, dealing with the people of Quezon City hasn't really sunk into my mind and found myself vulnerable into a lot of things. My expectations didn't meet my standards towards to this idea that is what I have on my mind with regards to a student on OJT particularly a design student like me. That's why I took me like how many weeks before I finally was able to settle myself. Few weeks after, the very much anticipated Manila FAME exhibit arrived. The event was very remarkable to me. In that experience, it opened my mind into a lot of possibilities… I honestly felt and learned a lot there compare to the scene of being stocked inside the office cubicle…
 
xoxo
miko lee



Real people. Real questions. Real answers. Share what you know.

No comments: